Monday, December 12, 2011

New to Windows Live Writer, but Not to the Importance of Strong Fathers

Hey. Just testing out this application for updating my blog from Windows Live Writer.  Maybe this will be a good way to edit my blog.  However, so far I’m not impressed. I’m simply typing into a template that mimics the color scheme, typeface, and panel juxtaposition that is setup on the Blogger site.  I don’t see anything else that I’ve written or posted on the blog from this software. I can insert stuff like this pictureMe and Pop of me and my pops at church in Detroit. 

This picture was taken earlier this year, I believe, during a special anniversary for the pastor of my dad’s church.  Dad has journeyed a long way to get to this point in his life. I praise the Lord for him because despite the disappointments, personal mistakes, and other trials that has marked his life, he has never stopped being a father.  He loves me and my sister very much as well as our spouses.  He loves his granddaughter with a papa’s love.  He loves my mom with a husband’s love.  He’s not perfect, but he’s proven to be strong.  He is a man of God.  And men of God are never perfect (except Jesus of course).  However, men of God strive to be more like Him. 

Windows Writer Live is not impressive, but Winfred Lee Carter is impressive; not because he is perfect, but because the Perfect One resides in him. Love you dad.

No comments: